skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rivet
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
What's life without a little "ninja" in it?
I didn't even know we had one of these. Kudos to whomever is responsible for the placement of this priceless artifact in BYU's math building.
And thank goodness for adventure shorts, because mimicking kung fu in a skirt was never easy.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Profile
Kelly
New Haven, CT, United States
I discovered a few years ago that I am intolerant to wheat gluten, peanuts, and MSG. Welcome to my kitchen!
View my complete profile
Rivet Museum
►
2012
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(1)
▼
May
(1)
What's life without a little "ninja" in it?
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment