skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rivet
Saturday, November 29, 2008
A Cup of Tea with Honig-Bär
Tea is fine on winter evenings,
Honey tastes better from bears,
And teabags are pleasanter with strings.
But if tea never had to steep,
I would never notice such pleasant things.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Profile
Kelly
New Haven, CT, United States
I discovered a few years ago that I am intolerant to wheat gluten, peanuts, and MSG. Welcome to my kitchen!
View my complete profile
Rivet Museum
►
2012
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(8)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(4)
A Cup of Tea with Honig-Bär
In the Realm of Forms
Menagerie of Thoughts
I, Jedi
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment